Thursday, July 11, 2013

LIFE, STAHP

Cross-posted from Facebook:

So, anyone remember that post about how I came home from New Hampshire to find a "surprise" from my cats?

Well, they had peed/shit on some laundry I'd forgotten in a corner in the bathroom, for some reason. When I washed the laundry five times with colored bleach and animal waste remover chemicals, they still came out of the dryer smelling a little... off.

Not like the cat mess, but then, I couldn't imagine what else it might be. I assumed it was the faintest remnants of the cat mess, and would wash/dry out in the future.

OH, HOW WRONG I WAS.

THERE IS A DEAD ANIMAL BEHIND MY DRYER AND IT SMELLS TO HIGH HELL AND ALL THAT IS LEFT NOW IS FUR AND MAGGOTS AND ROT AND OH MY GOD WHY

WHY IS LIFE ALL THE WRONG THINGS THIS YEAR

LIFE, STAHP

YOU'RE A MEAN DRUNK

No comments:

Post a Comment